For all your family-related legal needs, turn to the Law Offices of Robert L. Howell. I am Robert Howell, a dedicated attorney who guides clients through difficult legal matters, providing them with the tools to successfully transition into the future. Based in Studio City, I represent clients throughout Southern California, including the Inland Empire.
My legal practice is focused entirely on the family. I provide sound legal representation for the following areas:
- Juvenile dependency - Representing parents whose children have been removed by the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
- Dissolution of marriage - Divorce representation for all situations, including military divorce and GBLT couples
- Property division - All matters related to the distribution of community property
- Support - Both child support and spousal support
- Paternity - For parties who have a child, but never got married
- Child custody - Determining which parent has the children and for how long
- Adoption - Including stepparent and grandparent adoptions
- Guardianships and conservatorships - Handled in the probate courts
- Domestic violence - May or may not relate to a dissolution matter
- Education law - Relating to individual education plans (IEPs), special education needs or your child's suspension from school
- Criminal offenses - Related to family or juvenile matters
Experienced, Personalized Legal Representation
Prior to being an attorney, I was a college professor and was inspired to pursue a legal career after the adoption of my two children. I have been practicing for more than 11 years and have been named top attorney in Pasadena by Pasadena Magazine for Family Law and Juvenile Dependency Law from 2010-2014. Additionally, I am a member of both the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the San Gabriel Valley Bar Association.
I understand that the family law and dependency court systems can be complex and intimidating. I encourage my clients to call me any time with their questions or concerns, as I want to make sure they feel comfortable and confident about the legal process. I also tailor my approach to meet individual client needs and offer my legal services at an affordable rate.
Contact The Law Offices of Robert L. Howell
To speak to an experienced Pasadena lawyer for divorce law and other family legal matters, contact my firm at 800-836-4976 or by email using the online form. I offer free, 30-minute initial consultations and am available for after-hours appointments upon request. All major credit cards are accepted.
My office is located on Ventura Blvd. in Studio City, which is easily accessible from all major freeways. Ample parking is available and it is close to public transit as well.